On Site Self Storage
At StorageBox we are always thinking about what is the easiest way for you to store your belongings safely.
In Ireland, we love our homes. Thanks to Dermot Bannon, Room to Improve we get inspiration to make our homes more beautiful. To redesign, to redecorate, to make our own mark and make our home our own.
Before the carpenters, plumbers, electricians and painters move on site; you will have to ask yourself the question; where am I going to put all my stuff!
You want to keep your treasured possessions, safe from dust, dirt and debris when the dream in your mind takes shape inside your home.
Are you thinking of
- That new kitchen you always dreamed of
- Slick new timber floors
- Tiles throughout
- A new bathroom
- New Carpets
- Or maybe its something bigger!
StorageBox is here to help.
Sometimes it doesn’t always make sense to store off site in a Storage Centre. If you have the space at home, on your driveway or even on your lawn, we can drop an on site StorageBox to you. These are versatile and can be placed almost anywhere once you can meet a few sensible criteria.
On Site Storage Uses:
Use an on site StorageBox if you are:
- Renovating Room by Room – use the StorageBox to clear ahead of your team
- Protect your possessions safely giving you peace of mind
- On Site Storage for the building materials – no danger of wet cement
- Keep your Tradesmen equipment safe
- Meeting or Lunch area for the hungry builders!
By using Self Storage you will clear space for your team of builders which will make their job easier and faster.
Advantages of On Site Storage
- No time limit to loading or unloading your Storage POD
- Cycle room by room – saving you on hiring more storage space
- Access whenever you want saving you time
- Your belongings are safe and protected
- Sealed Storage Units means no water can get in